Thursday, November 06, 2008

Crime alert: Normandy.

From email on Nov. 6:

At about 6:45 this morning I saw a truck stopped in front of my neighbor's house, directly across the street. I saw a BM get out of the passenger side, go to the garbage can, open the lid to look inside, then get back in the truck and continue to slowly drive down the street towards Mendenhall. I called my husband to come look, and he immediately got on the phone with the police. It didn't even occur to me that it might be the same people who were on Charlotte Circle, until a few minutes later. I also noticed that my neighbor had an empty TV box beside the garbage can, so I can only assume that's what caught their attention. I watched them as much as I could from the front door, but didn't see them stop at anyone else's house. I gave the police as much info as I could remember, but I will definitely be paying more attention to minor details.

No comments: