Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crime alert: Mary Ann/Rich.

There was an incident around 4p yesterday on Mary Ann near Rich. A woman was at home, but there was no car in the driveway. She went out to a storage room and when she re-entered her house, a white male in his 30's was inside dressed in a Terminex shirt. He slit her wrist, but she is ok, not in critical condition. If you know anything else please post a reply here. Brooke will contact the police and ask them to attend our meeting next week. Please feel free to call her with any more info or comments: 246.5584.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Normandy Meadows Garden Club keeps an eye out on crime, I have started us an official Neighborhood Watch Group - Walnut Grove Heights. I have paperwork going to MPD to make it official. In an email from Brooke Shannon, I hope to meet others who are working on this effort- call me 581-0348. Also, an update on the knife attacker. He is still around. He was at my door last week and my car IS in the driveway. He has a spill about losing his job, needing help paying MLGW or somebody else. He also was at my in-laws, doing the same. HE IS GOING TO EVERY DOOR, car or no car! I know exactly what he looks like, and I'm watching!!!!!!!!!
Deb Dunlap 5203 S. Bendel