Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crime alert: Mendenhall

From Cory Pratt on Peg Lane:

I had a confrontation with a man in a White PT Cruiser with a Coffee County license plate Friday around 1:45 who was stealing a bike out from under my neighbor's carport on N Peg lane.

He was a white male late 30s/early 40s with brown hair and he had a tattoo on his left shoulder/back area as he had no shirt on. He had put the bike in the back of the vehicle when I came out side and lit into him and it kind of spooked him. I made him take the bike back up under the carport as he was constantly trying to lie his way out of the situation.

He had another bike in the back of his car that was probably stolen too. He also had to climb thru the passenger side door to get back in his car which leaves me to believe that it was probably stolen. And he took off in a hurry. I called police but by the time I got thru I had forgotten the entire tag number but I did file a report.

No comments: