Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Neighbors looking for...

Photographer Marci Lambert is looking to expand her business to include maternity shoots and she would like to find a volunteer to model for a session:
  • Photos will include belly close-ups as well as ones with dad and other children in the family. I'm looking for someone around 6-8 months along who would be willing to pose for me. It'll take about 90 minutes, at your home (preferably in the East Memphis area), and within a few weeks you'll get a free disk of about 20 high-res photos. In return, I get to use the photos as a marketing tool on my website and blog. I shoot on weekends, and during the week from 8a to 1p. If you'd like to volunteer, please contact me at marci @ makearteveryday dot com (take out spaces and put in a real dot) or call 568-0211.

No comments: